Booking a deep cleaning service in Dubai is essential when moving to a new villa. It helps get rid of all the accumulated dirt and grime, making it all nice and clean for you to place your furniture. Thus creating a blank canvas for you to give the place your own touch.
Lately there has been a significant decrease in rents in Dubai. Consequently, a lot of people have shifted from apartments to the much bigger villas. Villas comprise of more size area as compared to apartments so hiring a deep cleaning service when shifting into a villa is pertinent if you do not want to end up exhausted.
When you hire a deep cleaning service for a villa in Dubai, the deep cleaning company will go through all the areas that normally get left out in the daily cleaning regime.
For your convenience, we have come up with a check list so that when you hire a deep cleaning company in Dubai you know exactly what you will be getting out of the service.
Deep Cleaning Checklist
- Given Dubai’s terrain, dust is very common. So first the cleaners will remove any dust by dusting and wiping down all surfaces clean. After wiping them clean, if any stubborn stains remain, our experts will use tried and tested methods to remove them.
- All cabinets, closets and cupboards will be cleaned out from the inside. This includes all bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen and any other rooms in the villa.
- All floors will be broomed and mopped clean. Additionally, the cleaners will also tend to those hard to get corners and crevices to get rid of any dirt that your broom or vacuum cannot get to.
- All windows and mirrors will be cleaned properly so that there are no smudges or stains remaining.
- All sinks will be cleaned thoroughly followed by the faucets.
- All kitchen and bathroom fixtures will be scrubbed clean.
- Ceiling fans and AC grills will be wiped clean to remove any trace of dust.
- Kitchen and bathroom cabinets will be cleaned inside out. If cabinets are not cleaned regularly, pests and bugs can use them as a breeding ground to house families.
- All appliances such as refrigerator, oven, microwave, etc. will also be cleaned inside out to remove any grime that might have accumulated over time. If fridges are not deep cleaned properly every other month, it will provide room for mold and mildew to grow.
- If the villa is furnished, all upholstery will be dusted while the rest of the furniture will be polished.
- The balconies will also be cleaned along with any balcony furniture placed in the area.
When going for a deep cleaning service, it is important to note that generally all cleaning materials and equipment are included in the basic cost. However, there are some things that can cost you extra. Some of these add-ons include:
Steam cleaning of floors, surfaces, furniture, kitchen sink, faucet, gas cooker or bathroom fixtures will cost you extra. This process will require the cleaners to bring additional steam cleaning equipment. Steam cleaning is an eco-friendly way of cleaning to remove any grease, dirt or stains. Moreover, it gets rid of bacteria or germs that are not visible to the naked eye.
Tile scrubbing in the kitchen, bathroom, balcony and other areas to remove any grout will also cost extra. This process requires special equipment to get rid of the grout that has collected in the white space between the tiles.
If you are looking for a deep cleaning service for your villa in Dubai, you can easily hire a cleaning company on EliteMaids by clicking here or download our app and book cleaners while on the go.
EliteMaids has professional cleaners in Dubai who will not only get your villa all clean and sparkling but will deep clean your whole house at competitive prices while performing the task to perfection.