Working in the home cleaning industry in Dubai, we at ServiceMarket have always believed in bringing the best possible cleaning services to your doorstep. With the arrival of COVID-19, there was more pressure on us to keep our quality of service intact while keeping our clients safe and sound.
Keeping in line with the SOPs highlighted by the Dubai Municipality, ServiceMarket has continued to provide you all of its services with due diligence. We are proud to announce that not only have our cleaners been working throughout this period serving our clients but have been successfully following all the protocols and precautionary measures required during these trying times.
The whole world has been in a frenzy over the past couple of months due to the widespread coronavirus pandemic. Fortunately, the UAE government has been successful in controlling the number of cases through their timely action, especially in Dubai which hosts an influx of tourists from different nationalities at all times.
The year 2020 has brought with it so many new things that one could never even dream of earlier. Everywhere you see now, people are all decked up, not in the latest fashion trends but masks and protective gear as precautionary measures from the dreaded COVID-19.
With the coronavirus updates showing the number of cases fluctuating every day, it is high time we accept the precautionary measures for coronavirus as the new normal and continue with our lives.
At ServiceMarket, your safety is of utmost importance to us which is why we are doing everything in our capacity to ensure that your experience with us is safe and sound without you having to worry about anything. We have a complete set of rules and regulations in place for our cleaners and all other staff our customers hire through the ServiceMarket application or website.
Rules and Regulations
- Temperature screening of all staff members on a daily basis. All staff members have to undergo daily temperature checks before going on to the client’s place.
- It is mandatory for all cleaners to wear a mask and gloves at the customer’s premises at all times. The customer must inform us immediately if he/she comes across a cleaner from ServiceMarket who is not wearing a mask or gloves.
- Use of sanitizers every step of the way. Sanitizers and disinfectants have become essential in today’s time. We, at ServiceMarket, have sanitizers installed in all of our vans to ensure our clients and cleaners remain safe.
- We provide our clients with the option to pay by card beforehand so that they can avoid contact with the cleaners.
- Social distancing will be strictly practiced by all cleaners and the clients are also expected to follow the social distancing norms in place.
No compromise on quality
Since ServiceMarket believes in providing its clients with the best customer service, we will be in touch with the client every step of the way. Any complaints of a cleaner failing to adhere to these precautions will be dealt with immediately.
Even in these difficult times, ServiceMarket has worked hard to come up with detailed SOPs for your safety which have been conveyed to all the companies on its panel. If a cleaning company in Dubai fails to follow those SOPs it will result in the suspension of the company’s account on ServiceMarket.
While the world is getting used to the new normal of social distancing and protective gear, we would like to take a moment to thank our clients for trusting us with their homes and hiring our services throughout the whole coronavirus situation. We promise to never let you down and continue to serve you with the highest quality of services.
If you have any other suggestions for us, feel free to contact our customer representatives.